If you’re looking for a different kind of break than look no further than this Romantic Norway break in a 300-year-old log cabin! This amazing deal that I’ve put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool is the perfect thing to have you feeling rested and relaxed.
Romantic Norway Break
This cabin is just perfect for anyone who wants to experience some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the world distraction free. It’s in the perfect location just nestled in the rolling landscape of the Norwegian countryside. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a 5-star rating. The hosts of this amazing Airbnb have also been given the ‘Superhost’ award so you’re getting the best of the best!
During your stay, there are a number of activities that you can take part in. The area where the cabin is located is ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. Before you ask you can also rent bicycles so no need to worry ;) There’s also a wood surrounding the property where you can take a stroll every day and soak up the serene surroundings. Another handy thing to know is that you can get breakfast if you want but be aware that there is a charge.
So what are you waiting for? Go for something different today! :)
- Romantic Norway Break: 4 Nights in a Charming Log Cabin in Beautiful Surroundings incl. Return Flights for just €198pp
- Travel period: 23/05/2018 – 27/05/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 and the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: Enebakk, Norway 30 minutes from Oslo Airport
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €198 per person based on two adults sharing