It’s always lovely to have a bit of alone time together, so why not make it even more magical with a stay in gorgeous Mykonos?
Example departure dates:
The whitewashed houses, blue windows and crystal-clear seas – Mykonos is a paradise for those looking to get those sparks flying! I’ve put together a fantastic deal using Expedia that’ll see you spend 6 nights in this Greek idyll, and you’ll have a gorgeous hotel to look forward to as well.
Included in the deal are return flights from Dublin to Mykonos as well as 6 nights at the Anatolia Hotel. Located in the heart of the island this traditional whitewashed building features lovely interiors that help make it feel like a home away from home. You’ll be able to help yourselves to a generous breakfast each morning and there’s a lovely terrace and garden which help make it feel like a real retreat.
Wander the cobbled streets of Mykonos Town and see the picture-perfect windmills that stand watch over the harbour. The long sunsets will paint the area in a gorgeous light, helping to really set the mood – why not go for a romantic meal by the Venetian harbour?
When it comes to romance, Mykonos really is hard to beat – treat yourself to well-deserved alone time by clicking link below to book your little getaway. :)
- Romantic Mykonos Holiday: 6 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only €382
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 6 nights (outbound flight lands one day later)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Mykonos
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Anatolia Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Expedia
- Location: Ano Mera, Mykonos, Greece
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €382 per person based on two adults sharing