I reckon that this city is a bit of an underrated gem in Europe right now. Get yourself and that special someone this romantic Cologne break and experience a city that oozes charm. This is a deal that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool so you know you’re getting the best possible offer.
Romantic Cologne Break
During your stay in Cologne, you’ll be in the perfect location to soak up the atmosphere of this amazing city. When you arrive at Cologne airport with the flights that I’ve included you can just get a handy train to the main station. From there you’ve only got a 5-minute walk from the main station to the Classic Harmonie Hotel, easy peasy! The building was a former monastery so you can really get cosy in some beautiful surroundings.
Theres plenty to check out in Cologne and you’re not going to want to miss out on it! The first and probably most jaw-dropping thing you’ll notice is Cologne Cathedral. This classic gothic cathedral soars over the city and gives you an insight into the amazing history of this fabulous city. From there you are able to check out the old part of the city which has plenty of charming cobblestone streets that you can wander down on your travels.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Romantic Cologne Break: 2 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights just €121pp
- Travel period: 28/08/2018 – 30/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cologne
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Classic Harmonie Hotel
- Rating: 7.9 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Just a five-minute walk from Cologne Cathedral
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €121 per person based on two adults sharing