If you’re looking for some romantic time alone, then an Amalfi Coast getaway is always a good idea. And if you visit in spring, you’ll be able to enjoy these stunning landscapes without having to put up with huge streams of tourists!
Romantic Amalfi Coast Getaway
I put together this excellent Expedia holiday package after spotting a gorgeous hotel that will be perfect for a little romantic escape. There are return flights from Dublin included, and while you can get the bus to Amalfi from Naples Airport, I actually recommend hiring a car during your time here. That way you can explore this beautiful region at your own pace.
The Villa Felice Relais is located roughly a kilometre away from the centre of Amalfi. It’s in a dramatic location high up on the cliffs, meaning that you’ll have stunning views of the surrounding landscapes from your room. Complimentary breakfast is provided each morning, and there’s a gorgeous sun terrace and patio where you’ll be able to relax and soak up the fresh sea air before heading out on your adventures.
If you’re thinking of going on a boat trip or arranging a tour of the region, then the hotel can help you make all the arrangements you need. But whatever you do, I definitely recommend seeing the towns of Amalfi, Ravello and Sorrento. The old buildings and dramatic, mountainous backdrops are absolutely stunning! One of my personal favourites is a landmark called Villa Rufolo, a stately building with beautiful gardens that look out onto the sea far, far below. Absolutely breathtaking!
If you want to get those sparks flying, then simply click the link below to book your Amalfi Coast holiday. :)
- Romantic Amalfi Coast Getaway: 6 Nights in Gorgeous Villa with Sea Views incl. Breakfast & Flights only €361
- Travel period: 26/03/2017 – 01/04/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Villa Felice Relais
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Amalfi, Amalfi Coast
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €361 per person based on two adults sharing