I don’t know what it is that makes me love Rome so much. Maybe it’s the food, and there’s some really great food here. You are in one of the culinary capitals of the world,after all. Or maybe it’s the fabulous architecture that’s displayed all over the city. With the Trevi Fountain, Sistine Chapel and Spanish Steps just some of the beautiful sights on offer, you’ll never run out of wonders to amaze at. Why not take this great Groupon getaway for a Roman adventure?
Book an amazing Roman adventure now!
With this lovely deal that I found over on Groupon you can stay in your choice of two fabulous hotels. Pick between the Pineta Palace, the Hotel delle Province and the Marc’ Aurelio Hotel, all of which have a great connection to the city centre. As an extra bit of excitement, you can choose to add in some tours across the city. For an extra price, you can pick between a tour of the Colosseum and of the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel. If you’re really feeling decadent, why not opt for both! ;) I found this lovely getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Roman Adventure: 2 Nights in the Italian Capital with Choice of Hotel, Breakfast, Optional Tours and Flights from Dublin €89
- Provider: Groupon
- You must buy two vouchers to complete the booking.
- Single traveller’s supplement applies for solo travellers.
- Travel dates: Valid for dates from September 2018 – March 2019 (Prices vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays up to 4 nights available
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Rome Ciampiano or Fuimicino Airport
- Hotel: Pineta Palace / Hotel delle Province / Marc’ Aurelio Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor / 4/5 on TripAdvisor / 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Rome
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer not included.
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from €89 per person based on 2 adults sharing