Now with the World occupying everybody’s mind I though it would be suitable if I came up with a nice Brazil deal. So here’s what I found: Rio de Janeiro! You only have to book your hotel via trivago.ie and your flight with Bravofly.com.
Your journey starts in Dublin and Delta Airlines takes you via Atlanta and Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro. With regard to the hotel, I made sure that you stay in a safe area, so I have chosen Leblon, a sophisticated and charming guest house, where you can feel completely comfortable. The room is nicely decorated and has a master bathroom that you share with the only other room in the apartment. However you have a sink and a toilet for you two en-suite. The host Fatima has equipped the rooms with air conditioning, a small fridge, TV and DVD Player, as well as ceiling fans. You also have wireless in the guest house for free and get to use the apartment’s living room and kitchen, if you like to keep it on a budget and cook for yourselves. Fatima will happily help you out with any cultural advice and on where to eat out or spend a great evening out. She loves travelling herself and is happy to help you out with any questions you have. So no need to prepare the best-places-to-visit list!
Class is that the beach is only a 5-minute walk from your apartment and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoo is only10 minutes away by foot. Even though the area is quiet you find restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, cinemas, and libraries all close by. I think this is the ideal solution to a budget trip to Rio!
- Rio de Janeiro: 2 Weeks incl. Hotel and Flights for only €1077
- Travel period: 13/11/2014 – 27/11/2014
- Travel duration: 2 weeks
- Air temperature during stay: 25ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rio Int.
- Airline: Delta Airlines
- Hotel: Fatima Macintyre House
- Rating: 90% on TripAdvisor out of 32 reviews
- Location: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: bus to Leblon €3, 1 hour
- Price: only €1077 per person based on two adults sharing