Looking for a quick weekend escape this September? I found this Ring of Kerry staycation that’s sure to get you in a good mood! Thanks to Trivago, you will be staying in a fabulous lakeside B&B so check it out.
Ring of Kerry Staycation
You will be staying at the 4-star Grove Lodge guesthouse. This top-rated B&B is on the peaceful banks of the River Laune and offers hospitality, spacious ensuite rooms and free wifi. You’ll have a fabulous view of the river from the room, too.
This is a perfect base for exploring the Ring of Kerry route. This 179 km circuit winds past some of the most beautiful beaches and mountains on the West Coast of Ireland. You will be close to the Dingle Peninsula and the towns of Killarney and Kenmare too! There’s plenty of sightseeing opportunities, hill walks and beaches to visit in this area.
- Ring of Kerry Staycation: 1 Night in Top Rated Riverside B&B Incl. Breakfast just €50pp
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 08/09/2018 – 09/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Grove Lodge Guesthouse
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Killorgin, Kerry
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €50 per person based on two adults sharing