The Italian Adriatic coast is a highly recommended destination if you want to mix a beach holiday with a dose of culture. There are many interesting places which are always worth a visit around the very famous resort of Rimini. If you need an example let me suggest you the city Ravenna which lies in the North. It’s an important archbishopric city and is of historical importance for art. Eight buildings from the 5th and 6th centuries were listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1966, so guess that those of you who love centuries-old architecture will totally get their money’s worth!
I have customized a holiday to Rimini for you with the help of the hotel deal on travelbird.co.uk and found you, as an example, cheap flights on bravofly.com. The hotel deal is for at least 3 nights up to 7 nights and you can choose from many dates in July, August and August. So perfect for your summer hols! With the flights and the dates that I have chosen you will be able to tan throughout 8 days in the warm sun of Italy for only €391 per person based on 2 adults sharing. But really, feel free to change the dates, the duration or the departure airport and create your very own holiday based on the great hotel deal on Travelbird.
The hotel is the 4 star Hotel Sovrana (86% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014) which is only a few steps from the beach and its own private beach area! So no worries about getting the best located lounger, because the private beach never gets too overcrowded. But that’s not all: Breakfast and 2 sun loungers per room are included in the price on travelbird.co.uk! Amazing, no towel-reservation needed in the morning :D
If you want to visit the city by bike you’ll be allowed to rent bicycles at the hotel for 2 hours for no extra fee. It’s definitely worth to explore the surroundings of the hotel, because there are already some interesting sights like the Tempio Malatestiano. It’s a beautiful building of the 15th century in the old town of Rimini.
- Rimini: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, Breakfast + Extras and Flights for only €391
- Travel period: 19/09/2014 – 26/09/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Click on Travelbird ‘Book Now’ to see all available dates in July, August and September. No obligation to make a booking by clicking on ‘Book Now’.
- approx. air temperature during stay: 26°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 star Hotel Sovrana
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 450 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Rimini, 150 metres from private beach, close to the city centre of Rimini
- Destination: Italy
- Board basis: breakfast
- Extras: sun loungers, rental bikes for 2 hours
- Airport transfer: by bus and by train: €23, 2hrs. Get directions here.
- Excluded: tourist taxes of €2.50 per person over 14 years old per night
- Price: only €391 per person based on two adults sharing