This is one seriously beautiful city – and really underrated too! I can guarantee that any Riga city break is going to be full of new experiences! :)
Riga City Break
I spotted a lovely city break package over on Expedia for a 3 night stay in a very stylish 4* hotel, right in the medieval heart of the city. The winding cobbled streets, pastel-coloured houses and cosy cafés and restaurants are just begging to be explored!
Your return flights will be departing from Dublin and you’ll be staying at the Semarah Hotel Metropole, a classy 4* number that’s just a stone’s throw away from the city’s most famous sights such as the Central Market and St. Peter’s Church. With free breakfast provided each morning you’ll be guaranteed to have plenty of energy for the sightseeing ahead!
There’s such a mix of architectural styles that you just can’t deny the serious amouts of charm here. Some houses even date back to the 15th and 16th centuries – pretty impressive if you ask me!And if you’re looking for a cool place to spend the evening, then head to Kanapes Cultural Centre. Kick back with a glass of wine, enjoy the trendy atmosphere and get chatting with the locals!
If you’ve not been to Riga before then I can only recommend that you go as soon as you can! Simply click the link below to book this great city break. :)
- Riga City Break: 3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €138
- Travel period: 06/02/2017 – 09/02/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Semarah Hotel Metropole
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €138 per person based on two adults sharing