Riga is a lovely little city that’s bursting with charm! Sure, it’s not exactly on everyone’s radar, but give the Latvian capital a try – you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what this lovely place has to offer!
Riga Christmas Markets
With its Medieval city centre, interesting history and contemporary culture, Riga is perfect for a short little break. And at Christmas time things are even more charming! Just imagine wandering the cobblestone streets and admiring the pretty houses and markets with snow all around and mulled wine in hand… Perfect!
This Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal will see you fly from Dublin and spend two nights at the excellent Wellton Riga Hotel & Spa. This wicked 4* spa hotel puts you in a great location close to all the sights of the city centre and provides complimentary breakfast each morning. And you can warm yourselves up from that cold winter weather in the on-site spa too. Ease those aches and pains in the Jacuzzi, book yourselves in for a massage… Sounds tempting!
Riga’s main markets play out in the square by the city’s cathedral, where you can find traditional handicrafts, sweet treats and mulled wine to warm you up nicely. The historic centre features sights such as the House of Blackheads, the Central Market and dozens of museums that cover everything from the Middle Ages to the Communist era. Super interesting!
To book this deal, simply click on the links to be taken to the providers’ websites. You can change the dates yourself in case they don’t suit you, or you can even add extra people, though prices will be subject to change. :)
- Riga Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in 4* Spa Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €141
- Travel period: 03/12/2017 – 05/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wellton Riga Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €141 per person based on two adults sharing