Riga Christmas Markets Break
2 Nights in the Festive City in 4* Hotel with Dublin Flights
Hotel Bellevue Park Hotel
meals No Catering
It’s so hot these days that thinking about Christmas is the only thing cooling me way down! I’ve got a little countdown to the days getting cooler on my desk, and I’m really going to be in the festive mood this year. Do you know what will really get you feeling festive? A lovely Christmas market break! I’ve got just the thing, a little mini break where you can experience the Riga Christmas Markets. They’re so pretty, and super festive!
Visit the Riga Christmas Markets
Your break will be in mid December, which is when the markets are in full swing. The scent of toasting almonds in the air, a nip that can be warmed perfectly with a roaring fire and a mulled wine . . . sounds like heaven! Your hotel base for your stay is the Bellevue Park Hotel which is a wonderful 4 star hotel close to the city centre. You can get a 15 minute tram right to the Esplanade, which is where you will find the markets taking place.
The hotel was renovated recently, and is a wonderful place to stay. It’s got elegant rooms and suites to stay in each night of your stay. There’s a restaurant on the 11th floor, with gorgeous panoramic views of the city. And, be sure you come for a relaxing soak in the spa. Heaven! Book this break with the links below!
- Riga Christmas Markets Break: 2 Nights in the Festive City in 4* Hotel with Dublin Flights €113 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bellevue Park Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 15 minute tram from Esplanade
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing