You might be thinking that it’s too early to be booking a Christmas holiday, but hear me out. The Latvian capital of Riga is a magical and affordable city that should be on everyone’s bucket list! I found a deal for a Riga Christmas market break with direct return flights using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Riga Christmas Market Break
With this budget deal, you won’t compromise on quality! You will be staying in the Liberty Mansard hotel which has excellent reviews from previous guests. This central hotel is close to several attractions in this stunning city including the Freedom Monument, Arsenals Exhibition Hall and the Latvian National Opera. You’ll have a great stay in these spacious and comfortable rooms.
I really cannot recommend Riga enough, with its beautifully preserved art nouveau buildings, immaculate cobblestone streets, hip bars and prices you can’t beat. When you arrive, you will be in the swing of Christmas market season. There are three in the city; two in the Old Town and one at Esplanade Park and the latter has a rabbit village. During the day, there are many great landmarks to visit such as the Riga Cathedral, the Three Brothers medieval houses and the lavish art nouveau district. To see everything at once, you could also book a free walking tour and get some insider knowledge on this old and beautiful city.
- Riga Christmas Market Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €126pp
- Travel period: 03/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Riga, Latvia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Liberty Mansard Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €126 per person based on two adults sharing