There’s nothing wrong with planning in advance to make sure you get the perfect holiday, so get something secured for next Summer and at least you have something to count down to during the some cold months! :)
I found this deal on Falcon so just click the link below if you want to book and you’ll be redirected to finalise everything :) You’ll be flying from Dublin to Rhodes with Thomson and staying in the Pefki Islands Resort which is a lovely resort that offers you breakfast each morning or even half board (for surcharge). You can get the deal for €442 if you select the self-catering option when you click through… so that’s worth noting if you’re really looking to stick to a budget.
The location is seriously ideal. Just walk down some steps and you’re on a sandy beach, and stroll for 5 minutes and hit the centre of Pefkos. If you’re looking a little more excitement though you can even walk to the local bus stop and head on a little adventure to Rhodes Town. And with a week here, you’ve plenty of time to do it!
Swim up bars, poolside restaurants… you name it… if it makes your Summer luxurious, they’ve got it! ;) So if you want to book this Rhodes holiday now just click the link below.
Travel in May
Travel in June
Travel in July
- Rhodes Holiday: 1 Week incl Lovely Resort, Daily Breakfast, Return Flights & Transfers only €569
- Travel period: 24/05/2017 – 31/05/2017 May option
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rhodes
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Pefki Islands Resort
- Location: Rhodes, Greece
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €569 per person based on two adults sharing