Now this is one Airbnb listing that’s too cute to pass up!
Retro Glamping in Kerry
I’ve spotted this gorgeous 1970s caravan that’s been loving restored by its two owners, and it’s in a gorgeous location nestled amongst the trees overlooking the nearby hills.
Inside you can expect to find super cosy interiors with that lovely retro touch – wooden surfaces, bright colours and eye-catching art to name just a few! There are two single beds inside as well as a hob, fridge and a gas heater, so compact as it may be you’ll still be having a relaxed, comfortable stay.
How cute is that? There’s also a bathroom block close by, and you can enjoy the lovely views from your little patio area – for an extra fee the hosts can even bring breakfast to you in a basket! The location is fantastic for lovers of the outdoors with tons of hill-waking, hikes and bike rides for you to do, and since you’ll easily be able to explore the Ring of Kerry from here you’ll have plenty to keep you busy. The nearest pub is just a few kilometres away, so reward yourselves with some hearty grub before snuggling up in your caravan for the evening.
If you’ve been looking for a little couple’s getaway, then honestly – it doesn’t get much cuter than this! To book just click the link below and pick the dates that suit you the best. :)
- Retro Glamping in Kerry: Stay in a Gorgeous Restored Caravan for 2 People from only €52pn
- Travel period: dates available throughout 2017 – 2018
- Listing: Chez Shea – Vintage Glamping
- Accommodates: 2 adults
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 172 reviews
- Location: Lauragh, Co. Kerry
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €52 per night