Without a doubt one of the top city break destinations for 2018 will be Poland and Warsaw is one that is on most people’s lists. With this relaxing Warsaw city break that I’ve put together with Trivago and Skyscanner, you’ll be able to soak up all the charm of this amazing city.
Relaxing Warsaw City Break
With this great value, you deal you’ll be staying at the Apartment4you Select Kolejowa. This plush modern aparthotel is in a fantastic location for anyone interested in exploring the city. You’re just a short walk away from all the major landmarks in the city. It also makes the perfect place to return to after a long day of exploring the city. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed and many praise its great location along with its comfortable modern decor.
Along with the package you have your return flights from Dublin to Warsaw included. So in just a couple of clicks, you can sit back and start planning your next big trip. The city itself is a mix of different cultures and histories. There are classic restored gothic buildings rubbing shoulders with modern glass and steel buildings. Theres plenty of amazing history to check out while you are there including the Palace of Culture and Science which is really close to the apartment!
Get all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Warsaw City Break: 2 Nights in a Well Rated City Centre Aparthotel incl. Return Flights for just €113pp
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartment4you Select Kolejowa
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.6 km from the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €113 per person based on two adults sharing