Ah, Tuscany. When you think of this region in Northern Italy, it’s easy to think of world-class art musuems, olive trees and rolling vineyards. That’s exactly what you’ll get with this relaxing Tuscany break I found with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool!
Relaxing Tuscany Break
The Villa Toscana Il Pino is the perfect place to have a comfortable and authentic stay. Situated in Lucca in the Tuscany region, this lovely B&B will provide you with a great Italian breakfast each morning. You’ll also be able to rent a bicycle so that you can enjoy a scenic cycle into the main town in 15 minutes.
The town is Lucca is known for its stunningly-preserved architecture. You’ll find Renaissance walls surrounding the historic centre. It’s a fantastic base for a day trip to nearby Florence too or the mountains. You’ll find beautiful ancient history here with Piazza dell’Anfiteatro and the archaeological remains. I recommend renting a bike to enjoy the city’s tree-lined streets.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below! :)
- Relaxing Tuscany Break: 3 Nights in Great Guesthouse Incl. Flights just €138
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Pisa PSA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Toscana Il Pino
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €XX per person based on two adults sharing