Looking for a few days of escape while the weather is still great? Then consider a solo trip to the Canary Islands! I found this relaxing solo Tenerife holiday using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool which will have you in a lovely room for six nights.
Relaxing Solo Tenerife Holiday
During your stay in Tenerife, you will be staying in the idyllic area of Adeje. You will be staying in a well-rated Airbnb which is 10 minutes from Las Americas and Loro Park. The nearest beach is 2km and you are approximately 20 minutes from the airport so I recommend hiring a car to explore the island. This location promises panoramic views, restaurants and beaches!
During your time in Tenerife, you’ll have a relaxing time among the lush landscapes. Adeje is a great spot for a solo holiday if you want rest and relaxation. You’ll find beautiful beaches like Playa Fanabe and Playa del Duque. You’re also in luck as Siam Mall and the famous Siam Park are here too. Take a boat excursion or do a day trip to the beautiful Mount Teide – the highest in all of Spain!
To book this great deal, simply follow the links below!
- Relaxing Solo Tenerife Holiday: 6 nights in Gorgeous Airbnb Close to Beach incl. Breakfast, Flights just €274
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 12/09/2018 – 18/09/2018
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Tenerife South Airport TFS
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Adeje, Tenerife
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €274 per person based on two adults sharing