I find there’s nothing better than discovering the charms of a new city. With this relaxing solo Cologne break, you can experience the beauty of this historic and chic city. I managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder.
Relaxing Solo Cologne Break
Finding a city with the right combination of history and culture can be pretty tricky to track down. With this great offer, you’ll be staying in the Bermuda Triangle B&B. Don’t worry though you won’t disappear in this great little B&B! It happens to have a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor after loads of reviews.
With this offer, you also get return flights from Dublin to Cologne included. Getting from the airport to the city is actually pretty handy, theres a train right in the airport that goes directly to the city centre. The accommodation is right in the Old Town of Cologne so it’s not hard to get there. Probably the most impressive thing about this city is it’s absolutely magnificent gothic cathedral. This is seriously impressive and well worth a visit. The shopping in Cologne is also amazing so you can really splash out and treat yourself!
All of the finer points are just below so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Relaxing Solo Cologne Break: 3 Nights Stay in Well Rated Accommodation incl. Flights for just €158
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 21/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Cologne
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bermuda Triangle B&B
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: in the Old Town of Cologne
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €158 per person based on two adults sharing