When it comes to booking a great sun-soaked holiday sometimes it doesn’t have to be in the middle of summer. With this relaxing Salou holiday that I’ve found on Click&go, you can book a great value package for a price that won’t break the bank. Check out all of the details just below!
Relaxing Salou Holiday
For this package, you’ll be staying at the modern 4* Augustus hotel in Cambrils, Salou. This hotel has tonnes going for it including a fantastic location where you can enjoy some seriously beautiful views. Each of the rooms comes equipped with gorgeous modern furniture and all of the fittings that you would expect from a top class 4* hotel. On the grounds of the hotel itself, there’s a solar-heated outdoor pool, along with a large terrace where you can soak up the sunshine.
Along with your stay in this 4* hotel you’ve also got return flights from Dublin to Barcelona. You might be thinking that its a long transfer from the airport to the hotel, don’t worry you’ve got your transfers too. Cambrils is a fantastic town on the coast of Spain. Historically the town was a fishing village but has now developed into one of the hottest tourist destinations in Spain. I would recommend grabbing some of the famous seafood that this village is known for.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Salou Holiday: 1 Week in a Modern 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights & Transfers for just €346
- Provider: Click&go
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 02/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Augustus
- Score: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Cambrils, Salou
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Included in the package
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €346 per person based on two adults sharing