There are a couple of classic city break destinations in Europe and Prague is one city that is fast becoming a must-see for everyone. I’ve put together a lovely relaxing Prague city break with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will let you soak up all the sights and sounds of this amazing city!
Relaxing Prague City Break
If you’ve never been to Prague and want to check out all that it has to offer then this city break is for you! During your time in Prague, you’ll be staying at the Cityspot serviced apartments located right in the centre of the city. You’re just a short stroll from lots of the most famous landmarks. Another great thing about the Cityspot is that it has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to be awarded the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
As part of this amazing offer, you’ve also got your return flights from Dublin to Prague covered. This means that you can focus on checking out all of the treasures of the Golden City. When you get to Prague one of the things that you’ll be immediately struck by is the sheer beauty of the buildings in the city. The architecture has been compared favourably with Paris the only difference being that Prague is a much more affordable city! ;)
All of the details are just below, so get booking and have an amazing time!
- Relaxing Prague City Break: 2 Nights in a Fantastic 4* Aparthotel in the City Centre incl. Return Flights for €131pp
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cityspot Aparthotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €131 per person based on two adults sharing