Portugal isn’t just all about the Algarve and Lisbon, theres plenty more to explore in this gorgeous country! You can check out another gem with this relaxing Porto break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flights Finder. Treat yourself to relaxing break in this amazing city!
Relaxing Porto Break
With this fantastic offer, you’ll be in a prime location for exploring all that this city has to offer. You’ll be staying at the Alvares Cabral a guesthouse that has a fantastic reputation for providing some top class service. It is a homely set up that makes it a great place to come back to after spending the day strolling around the city. People who have stayed there have nothing but good things to say about the staff and the great level of service that they receive during their time in the guesthouse.
As with all of my city breaks, there are flights included from Dublin to Porto. The thing that Porto is probably most famous for is its port wine but a great food culture has grown up around this legacy of fantastic wine. In my opinion, the best way to enjoy all that the city has to offer is to just wander around its historic city centre. The cobblestone streets and friendly locals encourage you to explore the city even deeper.
All of the details are just below so follow the links and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Porto Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights just €111pp
- Provider: Trivago & my Flights Finder
- Travel period: 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto (OPO)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Alvares Cabral
- Score: 8.4 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.3 km from the City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €111 per person based on two adults sharing