Getting a city break for a few days can be just as important as getting a one week holiday in the sun. With this relaxing Paris weekend break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can book yourself an excellent little breakaway. Make some memories with that special someone and watch your troubles fly away.
Relaxing Paris Weekend Break
Sometimes the tricky thing about getting a city break in Paris is that you might have to sacrifice a couple of things. For this deal, you really won’t have to with a stay at an amazing hotel. The ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque is a well-rated hotel in a charming location in the city. You’re just a short distance away from the metro which means you have easy access to the bulk of the most amazing landmarks. People love this hotel for its excellent service and amazing value for money so you’re really getting a fabulous deal with this hotel!
Paris is such an interesting city you really won’t know where, to begin with your exploration. There are some classic sites to see of course. You can start off with the breathtaking Eiffel Tower, the intriguing Arc D’Triomphe or the fascinating Louvre. I find the best way to explore the city is to simply wander amongst the arrondissements and discover all the hidden treasures that lie on those amazing streets.
So what are you waiting for? Follow the links below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Paris Weekend Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just €181
- Travel period: 20/04/2018 – 23/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing