Italy is an amazing country. With its mix of culture, food and friendly people its hard to beat as a destination! I’ve found the perfect way to experience an iconic Italian city with this relaxing Milan break. This deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder really is hard to beat so get clicking today!
Relaxing Milan Break
With this offer from Trivago, you’ll be staying in the well-rated Hotel San Francisco. While it’s not right in the middle of the city, it’s in a great location for public transport. In just a short few minutes you’ll be right in the heart of the city. One of the main reasons the hotel has such a good reputation is the fact that with its location the whole city is at your fingertips. Along with a two-night stay at this hotel, you also get a freshly prepared breakfast each morning.
If you’re stressing about getting the flights sorted out, don’t! With this deal, you get return flights from Dublin to Milan included in the price. Can’t say fairer than that ;) Milan is a beautiful city with tonnes of iconic landmarks to check out. Probably most iconic of them all is the Last Supper painting by Leonardo Da Vinci! Along with this, you’ve got some of the most famous designer brands in the world lining the streets.
Don’t pass this up, check out all the details just below! :)
- Relaxing Milan Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just €136pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel San Francisco
- Score: 8.2 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 3.4km from the city centre, just a short metro
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €136 per person based on two adults sharing