Looking for the perfect way to spend a night with someone special in September? Look no further than Connacht! I found this Mayo bank holiday staycation using Trivago. Read on to find out more about this great deal!
Relaxing Mayo Staycation
The Deerpark Manor B&B in Swinford is the perfect place to unwind for the weekend. This guesthouse is five minutes from Swinford Town and you will be within easy reach of Westport and Castlebar. Previous guests gave this B&B excellent reviews for its hospitality, excellent rooms and location. Breakfast is also included in this deal.
Every bank holiday weekend, Swinford is home to Siamsa Sraide, one of the biggest and longest street festivals in Ireland! You’ll get to see the dancing culture and heritage of East Mayo. There will be lots of entertainment on the streets and open-air music so make sure you pop down! During your time in Mayo, you should also partake in pony treks or nature walks. Head to Hennigan’s Open Farm and Heritage centre where you’ll see what traditional, rural life was like in Ireland. Make sure to visit Killasser for its archaeological site.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Relaxing Mayo Staycation: 1 Night in Top Rated 4 Star Manor incl. Breakfast for just €37.50pp
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 08/09/2018 – 09/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Deerpark Manor B&B
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Swinford, co. Mayo
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €37.50 per person based on two adults sharing