When it comes to holidays sometimes you just want to get away for a few days and keep your wallet happy. Well, I have just the thing with this relaxing Manchester break that I’ve put together with my Flight Finder Tool and Trivago. This deal is perfect for recharging those drained batteries.
Relaxing Manchester Break
With this great value deal, you won’t be compromising on anything. You’ll be staying in a fantastic serviced apartment, the Place Hotel, right in the centre of the city. This 4* aparthotel has a fantastic reputation for providing a comfortable place to stay for all of its guests. This building has a rustic heritage that makes it a gorgeous place to return to after a long day of exploring all that the city has to offer.
Included in this package you’ve also got return flights from Dublin to Manchester so once you’ve got it all booked you’re good to go. Theres plenty to check out in this fabulous city you probably won’t even know where to begin! I would recommend heading to the Northern Quarter first. It has plenty of amazing shops, bars and restaurants that will satisfy anyone’s needs. If you’re a sports fan you can always check out the stunning Old Trafford stadium.
All of the details are just below so get booking today! :)
- Relaxing Manchester Break: 2 Nights in a 4* City Centre Aparthotel incl. Return Flights for just €85pp
- Travel period: 16/07/2018 – 18/07/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: the Place Aparthotel
- Rating: 8.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €85 per person based on two adults sharing