If you’ve been dying to see the stunning coastlines and scenic architecture of Malta, then perhaps this deal will do just the trick! :)
Relaxing Malta Escape
I’ve managed to put together a super cheap holiday to Malta using Trivago & my Flight Finder, and despite the tiny price you’ll still be enjoying a stay in a modern 4* hotel and have return flights from Dublin. Perfect!
be.HOTEL is a sleek property, conveniently located within the Bay Street Tourist Complex which is in the very heart of Malta’s top leisure and entertainment destination – St Julian’s. The hotel is within an easy walking distance of the blue-flagged sandy beach of St George’s Bay and the vibrant nightlife of Paceville. When it comes to choosing an excellent restaurant or bar to spend the evening, well let me tell you, there is an endless line of eateries along the coast.
The lovely waterfront and beaches are close by, but I definitely recommend taking the time to explore the capital, Valletta. Impressive cathedrals and ancient streets mean you can really sense the history at every street corner. The Silent City of Mdina is equally breathtaking – it supposedly dates back to 60AD (and Game of Thrones fans will recognise the city gate!).
For such a reasonable price I think this is a fantastic way for anyone to experience Malta! If you want to give it a try, then follow the link below to book your holiday. :)
- Relaxing Malta Escape: 4 Nights in 4* Hotel, near to Beautiful Beach & Return Flights only €149
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: be.HOTEL
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: St Julian’s
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €149 per person based on two adults sharing