If you’re looking to get away this autumn, then this relaxing Madrid city break is for you! I found this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder. This deal is perfect for anyone who wants to see this beautiful, historic city. Follow the links just below to get your break booked.
Relaxing Madrid City Break
With this deal, you will be in the heart of Spain’s capital city. The Hotel Pizarro is in Madrid’s city centre and is minutes from the ornate Gran Via shopping street. This well-rated accommodation is also close to landmarks such as the Royal Palace of Madrid, El Retiro Park and there are several nearby metro stations such as Calloo and Plaza Espana. You also get return flights included with this package so its stress-free all the way!
Madrid is known for its splendid cuisine, vast art collections, beautiful architecture and wild night-life. No trip to Madrid is complete without a visit to El Retiro, where you can check out the marble monuments, drink at the many open-air cafes and take a boat ride on the lakes.
- Relaxing Madrid City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Well Rated Accommodation incl. Return Flights just €132
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 16/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Pizarro
- Rating: 8.2/10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.7km from City centre
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing