When it comes it finding a great value city break you really don’t have to go far. With this relaxing Edinburgh city break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can really let your hair down. Explore this amazing city and experience all of the great things it has to offer.
Relaxing Edinburgh City Break
In the last couple of years, Edinburgh has become one of the top city break destinations in Europe, and with good reason! Theres plenty to explore and with this deal, you’ll be in a great location to do it. With this offer from Expedia, you’ll be staying at the Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge which is right in the centre of the city. While you are there you can check out all that the city has to offer from a comfortable hotel in the heart of the action.
With this great value deal, you’ll also get you return flights from Dublin to Edinburgh included. This deal is the perfect excuse to break up that daily grind and have you feeling tip top once again! In terms of things to check out during your stay, I would really recommend Edinburgh Castle. Its a really interesting piece of Scottish history that gives you a great insight into the history of the country. Theres also plenty of fantastic restaurants and bars to really let you get loose!
Grab yourself this great value break today before it runs out! :)
- Relaxing Edinburgh City Break: 2 Nights in Well Rated City Centre Hotel incl. Return Flights just €132pp
- Travel period: 24/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing