With its medeival architecture, blue seas and warm weather, Dubrovnik in Croatia is the perfect city to visit this autumn. I found a deal for 7 night relaxing Dubrovnik holiday using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Relaxing Dubrovnik Holiday
This fantastic bargain includes a 7 night stay in a private apartment on the Lapad peninsula and return flights. The spacious seaside Airbnb and its hosts, Minela and Milos, are highly rated. You can walk along the promenade where there are several pizzerias, restaurants and cafes. The weather in Dubrovnik is usually a warm 19 degrees in October so you can still lounge on the nearby Sunset Beach.
Once known as the pearl of the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik has seen a surge in popularity as a travel destination recently, partly due to it being a key filming location for Game of Thrones. Its Old Town is worth a visit, as is the Rector’s Palace and a walk around the famous stone walls of Dubrovnik is recommended. You can get a great view of the city by taking a cable car up to Srd Hill. During your week-long stay you should also check out the nearby Elaphite and Lopud Islands.
- Relaxing Dubrovnik Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Rated Airbnb in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €273.50pp
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 stars and Superhost rating on Airbnb
- Location: 2.7km from city centre
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €274 per person based on two adults sharing