In terms of Scandinavian countries, Denmark is definitely at the top of my list. With this relaxing Copenhagen break that I’ve put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool, you can enjoy the best of what the city has to offer. Escape the daily grind with that special someone in your life.
Relaxing Copenhagen Break
For this offer that I’ve found on Airbnb, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous modern flat in the perfect location for exploration. The host has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn the ‘Superhost’ award along with a fantastic 5* rating. It is a great place to stay because it’s so homely and lived in. During your stay, you’ll feel super welcome and very comfortable. Its the perfect place to chill out after a long day of exploring.
There are plenty of things in the city that will keep you going during your stay. One of the main things to check out would be the really interesting Tivoli Gardens. This fantastically kitsch amusement park is the perfect place to get into the atmosphere of the city. Another that Copenhagen has become famous for in the past few years are the growing number of gourmet restaurants. You can seriously have a trip you won’t be forgetting for a long time.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Copenhagen Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €182pp
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 and the Superhost Award
- Location: The heart of Copenhagen
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €182 per person based on two adults sharing