With the advent of cheap Ryanair flights, there have been a couple of cities that have come on peoples radar recently. For my money, you can’t beat a trip to the gorgeous city of Cologne. With this gorgeous break from Expedia, you’ll be able to enjoy a stunning city for a great price.
Relaxing Cologne Getaway
With this offer from Expedia, you’ll be staying at the NH Köln Altstadt. This gorgeous 4* hotel is in the perfect location for relaxation. While it’s not right in the middle of the city it is just a short walk away from all the highlights. People who have stayed there love the hotel too and have given it great ratings on Expedia as a result. After a long day of exploring the city and sampling the gorgeous treats, you can chill out away from the hustle and bustle.
Along with your stay in this hotel you’ve also got return flights from Dublin to Cologne included. There are a couple of highlights to check out in the city while you are there. In my opinion, it’s best to start off with the absolutely stunning Cologne Cathedral. Your neck will be sore from craning it up to check out all of the details of this beautiful church. From there the city is yours to explore!
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Relaxing Cologne Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights from just €166
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Cologne Bonn Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Köln Altstadt
- Location: Central Cologne
- Meals: Self-catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €166 per person based on two adults sharing