Cologne is a gorgeous place for a city break and one that you really won’t want to miss out on. Theres so much to explore and experience that you really won’t know where to begin. With this relaxing Cologne break that I’ve found with Trivago and Skyscanner, you can get a taste of this city for yourself.
Relaxing Cologne Break
Sometimes when you get a city break you can be pretty worried about where the hotel is or if the flights are to an airport thats halfway across the country. However, with this deal, you get to stay in a modern, chic 4* hotel in an excellent location in the city centre. The hotel you’re staying in is the Art’otel Cologne. This hotel has a fantastic reputation for providing fantastic value and serious comfort to its guests. You also get some pretty great views of the Rhine!
Theres plenty to explore in Cologne but I would recommend checking out the absolutely stunning cathedral in the centre of the city first. As you come into the city by train it’s the very first thing you’ll see. This twin spires gothic cathedral is an iconic landmark of this fabulous city. Theres also plenty of shopping to be done in this hip, modern city. You can pass a few hours wandering around the gorgeous streets and sample some of the delicious beer.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Cologne Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €159pp
- Travel period: 10/03/2018 – 13/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cologne
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Art’otel Cologne
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €159 per person based on two adults sharing