If you’re feeling the stresses of modern life and need to bag yourself a getaway, then I have just the thing for you! With this relaxing Budapest getaway I’ve found on Expedia you can experience the magic of this beautiful gothic city for yourself, for an amazing price.
Relaxing Budapest Getaway
For this amazing offer to this iconic Hungarian city, you’ll be staying at the Meininger Budapest Great Market Hall. This hotel happens to be in the perfect location for exploring the city. Located right beside the Budapest market you’ll be able to discover all of the treats that await you. Each of the rooms is spacious and clean. You don’t just have to take my word for it though it has a really high rating from former guests to back it up!
Along with your accommodation in this beautiful city, you also get return flights. As you can see from the picture below one of the top things to check out in the city are the gorgeous thermal baths. These are a key part of life for the locals and you can get a real flavour of the city by visiting them.
Check out all of the details just below, and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Budapest Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights from just €120
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: MEININGER Budapest Great Market Hall
- Score: 4.3 out of 5 on Expedia
- Location: Csarnok tér 2, Budapest
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €120 per person based on two adults sharing