It’s starting to warm up outside and you’re feeling like you might need a break from your day to day routine well I have just the thing. This relaxing Brussels escape that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool is just the thing to have you feeling refreshed and recharged.
Relaxing Brussels Escape
With this package that I’ve put together, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous and classically decorated Le Berger hotel. This hotel is the perfect place to chill out and soak up the atmosphere of the city. It has a comfortable interior that makes it a great place to return to after spending a long day exploring the city. It has some excellent reviews and people really praise it for its excellent location. In just a short walk you’re in the heart of the city.
Along with the 2-night stay in the hotel you’ve also got return flights from Dublin to Brussels. So in just a couple of clicks, you can start planning your amazing escape to this beautiful city. The first thing that will strike you about this city is its absolutely breathtaking architecture. The Grand Palace is probably the crown jewel of the city and the perfect place to soak up the atmosphere of the city. You should also check out the Music Village area for some chilled out piano bars!
All of the details are just below so have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Brussels Escape: 2 Nights in a Fabulous Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €130pp
- Travel period: 29/05/2018 – 31/05/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Le Berger
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: A Short Walk outisde of the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €130 per person based on two adults sharing