When it comes to city breaks there are a few seriously underrated destinations. In my opinion, Belgium has some seriously hidden treasures. With this relaxing Brussels break that I’ve found with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can enjoy all that this magnificent capital city has to offer.
Relaxing Brussels Break
Whether you’re into the culture or just retail therapy Brussels is a city that’s well worth checking out. For this city break, you’ll be staying at the highly rated Diamant Suites. This hotel has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and people particularly love the level of service. The hotel is not exactly city centre but you won’t find it hard to get to the centre of the city. Each of the rooms is comfortably furnished and come with plenty of great amenities.
Along with your accommodation in this great value hotel, you also get your return flights from Dublin to Brussels included. Getting from the airport to the city is as simple as getting a train from the Airport that takes around 10 minutes. Probably the best way to get into the vibe of the city is to head to the Grand Place. This is the beating heart of the city and here you’ll find plenty of the best of what the city has to offer. Afterwards, you can chill out in the music village area with a nice relaxing drink.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Relaxing Brussels Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights from Dublin just €139pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Diamant Suites Brussels
- Score: 8.2 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 3.7km from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing