Barcelona is one of those cities that everyone just loves to explore. With this relaxing Barcelona city break that I’ve found on Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can experience the magic of this amazing city for yourself! I find theres nothing more relaxing than spending a few nights in a new and exciting city.
Relaxing Barcelona City Break
It really is one of those iconic cities where you hear so many people talking about its charms. This means that it can be pretty tough to find some great value when it comes to finding a hotel. Not so with this deal! You’ll be staying at the NH Barcelona Diagonal Center, a hotel that has not only got a great reputation but happens to be in a pretty amazing location as well. You’re just a short journey away from some of the cities most iconic landmarks.
When it comes to exploring Barcelona you really won’t know where to begin! For my money, one of the best places to check out would be the absolutely mind-blowing Sagrada Familia Church. This landmark is a must-see for anyone visiting Barcelona and this will really kick your trip off in style. Another great place to check out would be the Gothic quarter where many of the medieval buildings still remain and makes for some serious sightseeing!
So if this sounds like your kind of thing then follow the links below! :)
- Relaxing Barcelona City Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Central Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €168
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Barcelona Diagonal Center
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing