There are a couple of cities in Europe that are hard to pass up no matter what time of year it is. Experience one of these cities with this relaxing Amsterdam getaway that I’ve put together. I found this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Relaxing Amsterdam Getaway
One of the trickiest parts of getting a city break in Amsterdam is finding a hotel in a good location. Luckily with this offer, you’ll only be 1.3 km from the city centre! The Nicolaas Witsen Hotel is in the perfect location for experiencing all that the city has to offer. Each day you’ll be able to stroll into the city centre at your own leisure. The hotel has a great reputation too with many people not only praising its location but its top class service too.
You can also get your flights sorted out with this deal too. I managed to find some great dates in March for this great deal. What can be said about Amsterdam that hasn’t been said already?! Its an absolutely beautiful city that isn’t just for partying. I would recommend checking out the city centre for sure but if you’re looking for something different definitely check out the De Pijp area. There’s no better way to see the city than floating along on a canal boat.
Check out all of the details just below and remember to follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Relaxing Amsterdam Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel with Great Reviews incl. Return Flights for just €156
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/03/2019 – 08/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Nicolaas Witsen City Centre
- Score: 7.8 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.3km from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €156 per person based on two adults sharing