There’s nothing better than a weekend away with the girls! For a city that offers rest, relaxation and plenty of attractions, head to the port city of Gdansk. This medieval gem on Poland’s northern coast offers the perfect city break and you’ll be able to indulge in some top-class treatment with this group spa hotel weekend!
Group Spa Hotel Weekend:
For you and your pals, Poland is renowned for being affordable. You can find fabulous accommodation on Trivago for the fraction of the price back home! At the Number One Hotel in Gdansk, you’ll find a harmonious oasis for three nights. This central hotel provides a holistic and relaxing experience in Gdansk’s beautifully preserved Old Town. Indulge in some spa and massage treatments. Even better, you’re not too far from the sights! This deal includes flights.
Medieval Gdansk is definitely a city you need to put on your 2019 travel agenda! This port city has plenty of interesting landmarks such as the Medieval Crane, the Grand Armoury, the charming Artus Court and the majestic Golden Gate. You’ll find some really cool museums in the city’s converted merchant buildings. Walk the cobbled streets of the Main Town and enjoy a dockside beer. Hop on the city’s excellent transport links and explore the Polish Baltic Coast. This city will really romance you and your friends.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Group Spa Hotel Weekend: 3 Nights in Lovely Gdansk Hotel Incl. Flights just €118pp
- Provider: 3 nights
- Travel period: 10/02/2019 – 13/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk GDN
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Number One
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €118 per person based on four adults sharing