I found you this Quirky Amsterdam Break in May 2017! Explore the capital of the Netherlands for this bargain price! Amsterdam has a crazy collection of museums, you can check out everything from the Amsterdam Tulip Museum to the sobering Anne Frank House. You’ll be visiting at the peak time for all of the Christmas markets so you can really look forward to a magical feeling.
Quirky Amsterdam Break
The 4* Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre has a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel got its cool design inspiration from traditional Zaandam houses, and then stacked them on top of each other! The hotel is located right beside the city centre, on the legendary Dam Square. The interior is as distinctively designed as the exterior, and rooms have en suites and free Wi-Fi. You can also access pool and spa facilities at the hotel for a surcharge. This deal is based on a self-catering stay in a Deluxe Room with 2 single beds.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book with them directly. Have a fantastic trip!
- Quirky Amsterdam Break: 4 Nights incl. Top Rated 4* Hotel & Flights for only €272 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2017 – 15/12/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Dam Square, Amsterdam
- Board Basis: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €272 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly