There’s nothing better than a few days away to connect with nature and take in the fresh mountain air! I found this great resort break in the Pyrenees mountains on Expedia that’s sure to recharge your batteries.
Pyrenees Mountains Resort Break
The highly-rated Hotel Los Nogales is set in the town of Campo, in the Benasque Valley. You’ll have easy access to the mountains and ski resorts of the Aragon Pyrenees. You can rest assured that your room is comfortable and relaxing. Enjoy a drink at the bar and lounge or stroll through the large garden with lovely mountain views.
Feel at one with nature with a holiday to the wonderful Pyrenees. You’ll be staying in the region of Ribagorza, in the valley of Benasque. It’s quite remote here, with only about 300 inhabitants! You’ll find narrow streets, medieval buildings, quaint shops and beautiful mountain snow-capped mountain peaks. During the month of April, the weather reaches highs of 17 degrees or more, so you can really enjoy a moderate climate! The cuisine here is rich and natural, so make sure to dig in! Drive to the beautiful town of Huesca nearby, go river rafting or enjoy a wonderfully satisfying hike. You won’t regret it!
- Pyrenees Mountains Resort Break: 4 Nights in Stunning Hotel Incl Flights, Excursion Discount just €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/04/2019 – 11/04/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Reus Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Los Nogales
- Score: 4./5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Huesca, Spain
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing