Known for its miles of beaches, Punta Cana is one of the most desired holiday destinations, and it’s sure to impress you no matter what kind of holiday you’re after :)
Punta Cana Holiday
Not only is Punta Cana known for its lush beaches but it’s also super popular for zip-lining, windsurfing and many other water sports, so you can definitely make it a super exciting getaway with plenty of new experiences :) With this deal I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner, you’ll stay in a great hotel and get all the relaxation and holiday vibes you need.
You’ve got return flights from Dublin to Punta Cana with a stopover in the US along the way. Plus the Karibo Punta Cana boasts a pool, poolside bar, a sun terrace, restaurant, and plenty of other facilities for you to enjoy. You’ll be really close to the beach and the town centre is also only 500 metres away… so best of both worlds there.
Lounge about during the day on the white beaches looking out into the sea, and head out for a few drinks in the town or by the pool back at your resort in the evenings… you might not want to come home once you step foot in the place to be honest. :D
So if you want to book your Punta Cana holiday now just click the links below.
- Punta Cana Holiday: 9 Nights in Hotel with Pool, Flights & Transfers for only €818
- Travel period: 01/05/2017 – 10/05/2017
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Punta Cana
- Airline: Delta
- Hotel: Karibo Punta Cana Apartments
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €818 per person based on two adults sharing