A week in paradise is at your fingertips, sun, sea, sand, this one has it all. So, this January why not head off to Puerto Rico with this class deal I found on expedia.ie.
The deal will take you to Villa Montana Beach Resort which has a Trip Advisor rating of 4/5 stars. It is located in the North West of Purto Rico, nestled between green hills and the Atlantic Ocean. It is only a short distance to miles of fabulous beaches which has loads of hammocks for you to lay out on.
The food in the resorts restaurant is so fresh, they grow their own vegetables and herbs in the resort garden and serve up delicious meals in the open-air restaurant.
The resort is placed along a 3km stretch of sandy beach with a calm clear ocean just calling out to be swam in. You also have ample opportunity to get involved in water sports as the resort’s water-sports center rents kayaks, along with snorkeling and Snuba gear for use on reefs just offshore. There are surfboards available to rent on the beach and an operator who can bring you out on a diving excursion.
There is the opportunity to rent bikes, play basketball, go hiking, windsurfing, play golf and volleyball among loads of other great activities.
Book this amazing offer by clicking the link below.
- Puerto Rico: 1 Week incl. Flights and Hotel for only €1560
- Travel period: 15/01/2015-22/01/2015
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: San Juan
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Villa Montana Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 495 reviews
- Location: Barrio Bajuras, Isabela
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only €1560 per person based on two adults sharing