I got a fantastic trip to the Caribbean for you! Travel to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and spend some amazing 10 days on this gorgeous island. Book your hotel on Hotels.com and your flights on Budgetair.ie.
You will fly from Dublin via New York (where you actually have time to take a look at the city! Tick!) to San Juan in Puerto Rico. To the hotel it only takes an hour, so you can actually take a taxi. You will stay at the 3-star Parador MaunaCaribe (81% on Tripadvisor) which earned a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is located in Maunabo, on the east coast of the island. Hurricane season has already ended if you look at the travel dates, as the saying goes “October all over”… so you’ll be safe :) The great hotel lies directly at the sand beach Playa Larga or Lucia Beach (which is a bit further away) where you can enjoy the the sun and the warm Caribbean Sea, but at the hotel you also find a nice infinity pool which keeps you refreshed! This holiday package is a self catering deal, so at your own cost you can use the restaurant at the hotel and keep yourself going with snacks from the bar and lounge. Of course it’s always an option to explore the surrounding area and go for a bite there. The hotel rooms however, are perfectly equipped for a self catering stay but for an additional $7 per person, per day you can book breakfast at the hotel. Pick and mix and make it your perfect Caribbean sun holiday!
- Puerto Rico: 10 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €939
- Travel period: 09/10/2014 – 18/10/2014
- Travel duration: 10 days
- Air temperature during stay: 27ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Airline: Iberia
- Hotel: Parador MaunaCaribe
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: taxi 1 hr, €80
- Price: only €939 per person based on two adults sharing