I found you this bargain Puerto del Carmen Holiday in Lanzarote! Puerto del Carmen is a popular resort town, with restaurants, bars and a buzzing nightlife! It’s a great base from which to explore Lanzarote. You could take a trip to Timanfaya National Park, and explore the amazing volcanic landscape there. You can take a camel trek up Mount Timanfaya and stop for a bite to eat afterwards at the El Diablo Restaurant, which serves Canarian cuisine cooked by geothermal heat! Lanzarote is also very popular with windsurfers, so grab a board and join in!
Puerto del Carmen Holiday
Hyde Park Lane Bungalows have a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The bungalows are set in quiet gardens in Playa de los Pocillos, just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, so they are the perfect relaxing escape! There are 2 outdoor pools and a buffet restaurant on site. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in Suite, so you’ll be able to tuck into a buffet breakfast each morning. The rooms are spacious and fresh, with crisp white walls and all the essentials, including an outdoor terrace and BBQ.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. You can also choose to fly as a family of 4 for only €521pp. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Puerto del Carmen Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only €485 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 07/01/2018 – 14/01/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hyde Park Lane Bungalows
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen
- Board Basis: bed & breakfast
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €485 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly