I found you this Puerto del Carmen Holiday, departing from Dublin in early 2018! The island of Lanzarote is home to Timanfaya National park, a mountainous, former volcanic landscape. You can take a camel ride along the slopes of Mount Timanfaya, and stop for a bite to eat at El Diablo restaurant, which serves Canarian food cooked by geothermal heat. You’ll be staying in Puerto del Carmen, where you can relax on the islands most popular beach. The town centre has plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars and you won’t be pressed to find an English breakfast or your home team playing on the TV.
Puerto del Carmen Holiday
The 4* Gloria Izaro Club Hotel has an excellent 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This hotel is just 500m from the beach and has lovely sea views, thanks to its hilltop location. This deal is based on a half board stay in a one bedroom apartment with a balcony or terrace, lounge and kitchen diner. There’s a buffet restaurant available for breakfast and your evening meal, an outdoor pool and a pool bar on site.
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book with them directly. Have a fab holiday!
- Puerto del Carmen Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers for only €504pp
- Travel period: 28/01/2018 – 04/02/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lanzarote (ACE)
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: 4* Gloria Izaro Club Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen
- Board Basis: half board
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €504 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly