I found this Puerto de Santiago Holiday for you this June! It’s in Tenerife, the largest of the Canary Islands, which spans 2000 square km! Spain’s tallest mountain, which is actually a former volcano, is situated here and stands 3718 metres above sea-level.
Puerto de Santiago Holiday
The 4* Barcelo Santiago has a very good 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel hogs one of Tenerife’s most scenic spots, it is built into a cliff and has scenic views of the island of La Gomera and Los Gigantes. You’re a 5-minute walk away from a gorgeous white sandy beach and can enjoy 3 different pools on site! There’s even a handy pool snack bar! ;) This deal is based on a half board stay in a Superior Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony/Terrace. So you can enjoy your breakfast and dinner at the buffet restaurant every day, or have dinner at the A la Carte Restaurant/Tapas Bar, where you can enjoy local Spanish wines sat on the terrace overlooking Mount Teide. You’ll be staying just 300m away from the centre of Puerto de Santiago where there’s plenty of shops, restaurants and bars!
I found this deal on TUI! Please book with them directly. Have a great holiday!
- Puerto de Santiago Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel with Half Board, Flights & Transfers for only €520
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 26/01/2018 – 02/02/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife South
- Airline: TUI airways
- Hotel: Barcelo Santiago
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto Santiago
- Board Basis: half-board
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €520 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly