Prague is a truly gorgeous city and has a lot to offer the willing explorer. With this proper nice Prague break that I have found on Expedia, you can experience all that this city has to offer without breaking the bank. Open the door to this amazing city and discover the enchanting treasures that await you.
Proper Nice Prague Break
For this deal, you’ll be glad to know you will be staying in a gorgeous well rated 4* hotel. The Hotel Residence Spalena in the centre of Prague is a comfortable and stylish option for travellers visiting this amazing city. It has the comfortable feel of an apartment but has a nice modern touch to make it a great choice for your stay. Perhaps the best thing about the hotel is the fact that it is only a short walk away from the city centre and all of the gorgeous landmarks.
The city is full of amazing sites and sounds that will have you falling in love with this amazing place. The main thing I would recommend checking out is the old town square. This is the vibrant heart of the city and theres always something going on that will tickle your senses. Another great attraction that the city offers is in the form of world class beer! The beer is legendary and is seriously cheap you’re guaranteed some fun nights out.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Proper Nice Prague Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €227
- Travel period: 08/03/2018 – 11/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Residence Spalena
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €227 per person based on two adults sharing