Portugal is ever a tourists favourite and one of its most drop-dead gorgeous cities is undoubtedly Porto! I found this deal with flights and breakfast included on Trivago & my Flight Finder! Read on to find out more!
Pretty Porto City Break
The Alvares Cabral Guest House has excellent reviews and offers amazing value for money. It is only a 5-minute walk to the Trindade Metro Station, with a great connection to the airport! The Old Town of Porto has a very vibrant atmosphere, you could spend all day admiring the architecture and street art. As for attractions, I’d recommend the D. Luis I Bridge, check out the view from Jardim do Morro, and visit the monastery of Serra do Pilar!
Click any of the links below to book this offer. Have a great trip!
- Pretty Porto City Break: 3 Nights in Top-Rated Guesthouse with Breakfast & Flights from only €137
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto
- Hotel: Alvares Cabral Guest House 3*
- Score: 8.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Rua de Alvares Cabral 341, Porto 4050-041, Portugal
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing