Portugal is ever a tourists favourite and one of its most drop-dead gorgeous cities is undoubtedly Porto! I found this deal with flights and breakfast included on Trivago & my Flight Finder! Read on to find out more!
Pretty Porto City Break
The Alvares Cabral Guest House 3* has excellent reviews (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) offers amazing value for money. It is only a 5-minute walk to the Trindade Metro Station , with a connection to the airport, and continental breakfast is available each morning of your stay here! The Old Town of Porto has a very vibrant atmosphere, you could spend all day admiring the architecture and street art. As for attractions, i’d recommend the D. Luis I Bridge, check out the view from Jardim do Morro, and visit the monastery of Serra do Pilar!
Click any of the links below to book this offer. Have a great trip!
Departures from Dublin
- Pretty Porto City Break: 3-4 Nights in Top-Rated Guesthouse with Breakfast & Flights from only €144
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: February – April 2019
- Length of stay: 3-4 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto
- Hotel: Alvares Cabral Guest House 3*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Rua de Alvares Cabral 341, Porto 4050-041, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €144 per person based on two adults sharing