With this deal for a Prague summer holiday you’ll be able to explore one of Europe’s most beautiful and interesting cities without having to worry too much about the weather! ;)
Prague Summer Holiday
Just imagine walking along Charles Bridge or exploring the castle grounds as the sun is shining… That really is the recipe for the perfect city break in my opinion! I’ve spotted a fantastic 4* deal currently going on Expedia for a very reasonable price, and it’s got a stay at a fantastic 4* hotel and flights from Dublin all included for you already!
You’ll be staying at the Pure White hotel, located in the centre of town just south of the historic Old Town. Designed by award-winning architects, you can be sure that you’re in for a comfortable, luxurious stay – perfect for putting your feet up after a long day of exploring. Plus you’ve got breakfast included too – just remember to select the option for it when booking.
Prague has some of the best preserved architecture in all of Europe. The Astronomical Clock, Tyn Cathedral and wonderful Mala Strana district by the castle – you’ll be forgiven to think that Prague sometimes looks like something straight out of Harry Potter. ;)
Plus the city has some fantastic nightlife and restaurants too, making it a fantastic destination no matter what your tastes are. Definitely get this deal while you still can – just click the link here for more details!
- Prague Summer Holiday: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €211
- Travel period: 28/08/2017 – 31/08/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pure White
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing