The Czech capital is renowned for its classical beauty – so just imagine how magical this place is with a dusting of snow and a healthy portion of festive magic!
Prague Christmas Markets
The Christmas markets in Prague are some of the best you can do in Europe. If you’re yet to experience some of the markets over there then Prague is a wonderful choice. This dynamic, historic and gorgeous city transforms into a world filled with light and magic, so really it’s the perfect little getaway for the festive season.
This is a deal I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. With it you’ll have Aer Lingus flights as well as your 3-nights at the Assenzio Hotel, a great 4* hotel in a central, convenient location. You’re situated in the new town with plenty of transport links close by to help you get around. Plus you’ve got your daily breakfast included as well!
As your first port of call, you should head to the iconic Old Town square, which will be filled with stalls selling all sorts of traditional handicrafts and sweet treats. But that isn’t the only market in town – why not head to Prague Castle or Wenceslas Square for some great alternative locations!
To book this city break deal, simply use the links to book your hotel and flights separately! :)
- Prague Christmas Markets: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Aer Lingus Flights only €200
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Assenzio
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €200 per person based on two adults sharing